Sunday, September 30, 2007

Baby Report!


I had my first ultrasound on Thursday, and here's our favorite picture: doesn't it look like he/she's waving hello? It's too early to tell whether it's a boy or a girl, but I'll get another look in October and we should be able to tell by then.
They said I was 13 weeks pregnant, and that my due date is March 31st.
It was amazing to see how active the baby is... I can't feel that yet. But the whole time we were watching the baby moved around and was quite lively. I think this tired old mom better start doing aerobics and prepare for the workout I'm going to get, chasing after a new little somebody. Wow.

6 comments:

Susan said...

you don't have to use to "he/she" pronoun.
because she's most DEFINITELY a girl. no doubt about it :)

susan

Anonymous said...

I agree with Susan--no need for the he/she stuff--just call it the "newest Packer fan" or perhaps "Lil' Favre" in honor of the greatest quarterback to ever play the game!!

Anonymous said...

are we taking bets? because my money is on a boy - bill

Lisa said...

hmmm... interesting discussion. I have no idea, but for some reason I'm thinking "girl". So I think "lil Favre" is out... but that's not for money, Bill!

Anonymous said...

My daughter's birthday is March 31, so I think you are having a girl. Time will tell. I love her ultrasound picture!
Sally

Lisa said...

Sally,

I didn't realize March 31st was Lisa's birthday! That's very cool.