Monday, March 7, 2011

Susan and Mom have Birthdays




It's Susan's birthday today, so I'll start with a couple of pictures of her...


This weekend Emma, Leila and I went to Rhinelander for Mom's birthday. Jon and Michael stayed home.






My sister Laurie and brother John were also "home" this weekend. Here John, Jim, Laurie and Emma play a board game at the kitchen table, while Leila eats an ice cream treat.


It was fun seeing everyone. Laurie left for a few hours Saturday to visit her friend Ingrid, who lives in the nearby Minocqua area. Ingrid recently had a baby boy (her second), named Silas.


Laurie and John grilled steaks and made some yummy side dishes, including basil peas, for our supper that night.







Here's Dad at his computer...


We left Rhinelander fairly early so we would be able to spend some time with Jon before he had to leave for work again. While we were gone, Jon and Michael visited Jack, Lindsay, and Jonathan.



Here's Jack all dressed up and ready to go somewhere. He looks pretty excited, huh?
This morning I was combing Leila's hair and decided to exchange the comb for a scissors. Chop chop.. no more snarls. What d'ya think?
I'll probably have to take her in somewhere and have it evened out. But I think it looks pretty sweet. Definitely easier to comb.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the new do on leila! i was hoping to work on my blog this week, but ended up getting the flu today. sitting at the computer right now is my only real "movement" all day. about ready to lay back down.

lulu